North Gaia draws 5 bids at reasonably high demands inferior to 10% by Sings Holding Limited
North Gaia EC received 5 bids at its end. This tender was for modulating demand in a well-known district. Some analysts noted that Sings Holding Limited had offered a high price. Analysts noted that the border between the 4th and 1st bids was less than 10%. This indicates that developers who are reputable could have a sense of the need to alleviate the market.
It covers 21,518.8m2 in total and has a maximum area of 60,240 sq. meter. This condominium will have 600 units. .
K EY SELLING POINTS
- The site is home to the Northpoint Shopping Centre, Sembawang Shopping Centre and Northpoint Shopping Centre.
- There are many dining options available in Chong Pang Market and Food Center.
- They will also be able to enjoy the convenience of Yishun Park and Safra Yishun Country Club, which are both within a short driving distance.
- The area is home to many highly regarded education institutions that provide excellent learning opportunities. These schools include North View Primary School and Northland Secondary School. Darul Makmur Mosque Kindergarten is also available.
- These conveniences are available to future residents of this condo via bus interchange or MRT station, such as the Blk. 254 (Bus 811), Yishun MRT Station, and the Opp Blk 254 Bus: 811.
- Drivers can also drive on major expressways such as the Tampine Expressway, Central Expressway and the Seletar Expressway. This allows for hassle-free, safe travel.
Residents of North Gaia EC will enjoy excellent connectivity and quick access to more amenities at the future Canberra Plaza that features enrichment centres, a food court, a supermarket, an education centre, retail shops, and a childcare centre.
Additionally, it is well connected to Changi Airport, Orchard Road, and it is just a short commute to the Central Business District (CBD). As a result, residents would be able to get to any part of the island with ease.
Sing Holdings, a North Gaia developer, was established in 1964. This developer is listed on the Singapore Exchange. It has a long list reputable developments that include condos, condos, landed homes, and industrial buildings. This developer strives for projects that exceed industry standards. They aim to provide owners with a luxurious lifestyle through their industry experience and knowledge.
North Gaia EC is located at Yishun Ave 9 near Symphony Suites. Residents will have the opportunity to enjoy the peace and serenity offered by nature while also being able engage in outdoor activities. Residents will enjoy a peaceful lifestyle. Construction is currently underway for the North Gaia EC showflat.
North Gaia will most likely have at least 600 units. Once the property is officially launched, one can see a better view of it. There are several types of units available, each with different sizes that can be used for every person. The living room has a lot of fancy items, such as a track lamp, chandelier, and so forth. If you're looking for a modern kitchen, this project will provide one with large countertops and built-in appliances.
The expected square footage per plot ratio is $576 per sq. The expected GFA is 648 417 sft.
Living in North Gaia is a wonderful place to live. It's easy to relax after a long day. This complex combines classical architecture and modern design elements.